The Georgia Renaissance Festival is a 16th century England Renaissance Festival and it’s BACK for the 2021 season! And I have tickets to giveaway (giveaway form at the bottom of the post)
The Festival will run every weekend May 1 through June 13, Saturdays and Sundays 10:30am to 6pm
Important Notes for the 2021 Season (click here for the latest updates):
- Guests are required to wear masks except when eating or drinking. When eating or drinking, we ask that you remain stationary or seated at a table while your mask is down. Please do not walk with your mask down or off.
- Prior to entering the village, you will undergo a non-invasive temperature check. If your temperature is 100.4 F or higher, one of our medical technicians will determine whether we can safely admit you to the Festival. No personal information or data will be recorded or retained in any manner in connection with this process.
- Social distancing measures will be in effect at all stages, artisan booths, food venues and other public gathering spots. We ask that you maintain a 6 foot space between you and others you did not arrive with. Seating may be blocked off at performance venues and tables will be spaced. Please do not remove signs or move tables to be closer together.
- Artisan booths require masks to be worn inside and have a limited number of shoppers inside at one time.
- Reminders of safety protocols as well as social distancing reminders are placed throughout the village.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are be placed throughout the village. Please use them when entering a shop, before playing a game or riding a ride.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures are be in effect for restroom facilities, food and beverage venues, and other high-touch areas throughout the village.
The 36th Annual Georgia Renaissance Festival is a family-friendly event, and a different kind of theme park. Inside this 32-acre recreation of a 16th Century English Village you’ll find hundreds of costumed characters, the Queen and her Court, endless circus-style entertainment on 10 stages, shopping in over 130 artisan shoppes, food fit for Royalty, games and rides for kids of all ages, and the spectacular Jousting Knights on horseback. Patrons are invited to wear costumes and join in the fun too. It’s a whole lotta’ fun, and a little bit of History, every weekend May 1 through June 13
Be sure to check out my post of important tips you need to know before visiting the Georgia Renaissance Festival!
This year, I am excited to tell you that I have passes to give away to attend the Georgia Renaissance Festival!
I’ll be giving them out in packs of FOUR and there will be multiple winners! The tickets are valid for any day of the Festival.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Enter using the giveaway form above. Can’t see the form? You’re likely viewing this post in an email or feed reader. Click here to be taken to the website where the form will load.
Big thanks to the Georgia Renaissance Festival for sponsoring this giveaway!