Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shop Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 150 SB Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Go to the Swag page and make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value – up to 150 SB.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Friday, October 12th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you for searching the web. I’ve reset my homepage to Swagbucks so when I open my browser it’s there and I use the search feature just as I would Google or Yahoo search. You win swagbucks for using their search engine. There are also other ways to get swagbucks. Special Offers, Referrals, Sweepstakes, Downloading and Using their Toolbar, Voting in Daily Polls, Free codes that they post on their blog, Facebook or Twitter, etc. You can also trade in old cell phones and video games for swagbucks!
$3 Amazon.com giftcard – 300 swagbucks
$5 Amazon.com giftcard – 500 swagbucks
$5 CVS, Walmart, Visa, Target, Starbucks (and more) card – 500 swagbucks
$25 Paypal Cash – 2500 swagbucks
$25 CVS, Walmart, Visa, Target, Starbucks (and more) card – 2200 swagbucks*
*one $25 at 2200 swagbucks redemption once per month*
$50 Exxon, Sunoco, Chevron (and more) gas card – 5000 swagbucks