This Mama Loves Her Bargains wanted to share her newest discovery, BARE Air-Free Baby Bottles, with us! Thanks Mama Bargains!
BARE™ Air-Free Bottle:
- Prevents gas and air ingestion with syringe-like dispensing technology
- Teaches baby properly latching with expanding nipple that mimics the movement of natural breast
- Eliminates “lazy” and comfort feeding with natural, slower flow and characteristics that mimic breastfeeding
- Simplifies bottle maintenance with snap-on one-piece nipple and collar and dishwasher-safe parts
- Prevents bacteria by minimizing backwash
- Promotes self-feeding by allowing baby to drink from any position
- Supports your values by being made in the USA, BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalate free and supporting green corporate initiatives
Designed by a mom, BARE™ is a revolutionary new baby bottle that truly prevents gas and air. Designed to work just like a mother’s breast, BARE trains baby proper latching and self-feeding, prevents bacteria, simplifies cleaning. BARE will be available on store shelves in January 2012. Because the development and production of BARE is being funded by the mom inventor, we hope moms will visit the BARE project page at the fund-raising site called Kickstarter. Here, moms can support the project and be the first to receive these new, revolutionary bottles.
Aside from the design of the bottles, and how well I think they will work to mimic nature, which will hopefully mean a lot less painful gas and spitup for many, many babies, I love that these bottles are made in the USA, are safe in terms of materials used, and invented by a mom! I think not having to buy different “stages” for nipples is pretty fabulous too- this was something that WE (ok, ok. Mr. Bargains) had to run out to a store at 10pm on a Saturday, full-on bleary eyed, to find the next “nozzle” stage (his term not mine) because Busy was screaming incessantly at the bottle and I wasn’t making enough milk to satisfy her- but the nipple was too slow, as it turned out. Not having to stock up on nipples in a faster flow or having to check which “stage” nipple you are using just simplifies things!!
I’m hoping that you, my fabulous readers, will check out the Kickstarter site and read more about these fantastic BARE™ Air-Free Baby Bottles. I’m backing a fellow mom’s business endeavour- will you? This is my third time backing a project on Kickstarter site- the other 2 were successful and I hope this one is too.