Here’s what I got at Walgreens this week:
I started out with no RR. I bought the Kid-eeze Cough and Cold Medicine for $4.99 and got $5 RR.
- Dayquil (used $1.50/Dayquil from 10/31 PG)
- Nyquil (used $1.50/Nyquil from 10/31 PG)
- TWO Swanson’s broth (used 2/$1 in ad coupon)
- TWO Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom and TWO Cream of Chicken (used 5/$4 in ad coupon and 40c/4 from 10/03 SS
- French’s French Fried Onions (used 99c in ad coupon and 50c off from 11/07 SS)
- TWO sweet potatoes (49c each with in ad coupon)
I used my $5 RR from first transaction and my total cost was $7.52. I got $5 RR back from the Dayquil/Nyquil. So it was like $2.52 spent after RR back.
Everything in the picture after RR earned: $7.51!
See the Walgreen’s deals under $1 here.