This IS as yummy as it looks! It’s Hub’s new favorite recipe!
- Elbow Macaroni (or any other noodle you choose – egg noodles work well too)
- Large jar or can of your favorite tomato sauce
- Mozarella cheese (3 cups or more depending on how much you like cheese)
- 1 to 1.5 pounds of cooked ground beef
- 1 package of pepperonis (I only used half the pack)
Cook noodles until barely tender – you do not want to overcook!
Preheat over to 350.
Add a (not too deep) layer of noodles. Top with half the meat and half the sauce. Add another layer of noodles. Top with half the cheese, then the remainder of the meat. Pour on the rest of the sauce. Top with the rest of the cheese and cover with pepperonis.
Cover with foil and back for 30 minutes. Remove foil and back for another 15 minutes.
VERY IMPORTANT: Let the casserole sit for 10-15 minutes after baking or it will fall apart.