Saturday, August 6, 2023, is National Root Beer Float Day!
I’ve never really cared for root beer. But if a float is your thing, then it is your day! Here’s where you can snag some free/cheap Root Beer Floats:
A&W locations will be celebrating Root Beer Float Day on August 6th with a free small root beer float at A&W Restaurants.
No purchase is necessary but a donation to Disabled American Veterans is encouraged
Have you heard of any other deals?
Scroll below for an at home recipe for a root beer float!
Virgil’s Handcrafted Root Beer: Every ingredient in Virgil’s is all-natural – which means no preservatives, no aspartame and no artificial colors. Better yet, Virgil’s offers a Zero Sugar Root Beer option as well that is zero calories and certified ketogenic for those looking for a healthier rendition of the summertime treat.
- Get a nice tall glass (preferably a mighty mug!)
- Drop one scoop of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of the glass
- Pour Virgil’s root beer over the scoop until it fills up about halfway
- Drop another scoop of vanilla ice cream into the mix
- Fill to the top of the glass with Virgil’s!
- Grab spoon and experiment with your preferred balance of ice cream and root beer in each bite