Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. – Irish Blessing
St. Patrick’s Day, Friday, March 17, 2023
I’m excited to find some deals for this year! Hooray! I’ll keep adding as I find more!
Jamba Juice Rewards Members get 50% off all green smoothies on March 17th!
For two days only, March 16th & 17th, Krispy Kreme is going GREEN with it’s O’riginal Glazed Doughnut and you can get one for FREE! All you have to do for the free O’riginal Glazed Doughnut is show up wearing green and it’s yours.
Try the Panera Unlimited Sip Club and get unlimited drinks FREE through March 31st!
Use the code AVOCADO on checkout at Potbelly, you’ll be able to add guacamole (regularly $2.29) to your sandwich for free. This deal will be available for all online orders through the Potbelly app or website from March 17 to 19.
Half-priced corn dogs on March 17th. Plus, drinks and slushes are half-price from 2-4 every day!
On St. Patrick’s Day, Zaxby’s Rewards members can get Chicken Bacon Ranch Loaded Fries (regularly $7.99) with any $15 purchase or more through the Zaxby’s app.
St. Patrick’s Day things to make:
Got little ones? This Paper Plate Rainbow Craft is great for them!
You can also make these super cute, super easy Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls!
Need a green drink? Here’s a Healthy Green Smoothie!
Need more ideas? Here are 21 St. Patrick’s Day Ideas.
Fun Facts about St. Patrick’s Day:
- St. Patrick’s real name was Maewyn Succat. (May-win Su-cat)
- St. Patrick’s Day is observed on March 17, the date of St. Patrick’s death in 461AD.
- The total spent on St. Patrick’s Day by Americans celebrating will be about $4.6 billion dollars.
- There are NO female Leprechauns… so where do they come from?
- A pot of gold with 1,000 gold one ounce coins would be worth about $1.26 million dollars.
- The first American St. Patrick’s Day party took place in Boston, Massachusetts.
- It is St. Patrick’s Day or St. Paddy’s day – NEVER St. Patty’s day.
And why do you get pinched if you aren’t wearing green? That’s another American invention during the first celebration in Boston. They thought if you wore green, it made you invisible to the naughty Leprechauns who apparently run around pinching everyone they see that isn’t wearing green!