Wow, this year is just FLYING by! How many FREE Amazon gift cards have you earned so far?
Yes, you can get FREE Amazon gift cards! Keep reading and I will tell you how!!
Start now! What are you waiting for???
All the Ways to Get Amazon Gift Cards for Christmas Shopping
I’ve paid for MANY Christmas presents the last 10+ years just from the gift cards I get from Amazon. It takes a lot of will power to save them up over the course of the year, but the payoff is worth it when I have $300 or more to spend at Christmas – that was FREE to me! Here are ways you can rack up Amazon gift cards for your Christmas (or whatever!) Shopping!
Some of my favorite ways have come and gone, but here are the old faithful ones you can still use:
- Receipt Hog – I love Receipt Hog! I just snap pictures of my receipts from shopping (grocery, convenience store, retail) and I get coins for my scans that I can redeem for Amazon gift cards! It really is that easy!
- Fetch Rewards – Fetch is one of the EASIEST ways to earn Amazon giftcards! Scan receipts, get points – just like that! Sign up now!
- Swagbucks – Swagbucks is my favorite way to earn Amazon gift cards quickly!
- Panel App – I’ve only recently started using the Panel App and it is a slow earner. BUT it’s super easy to have it on my phone and check in every few days for surveys.
- CoinOut – another slow earner that I’ve only just started using. But it’s as simple as scanning your purchase receipts, so if I’m already doing that on other apps, I might as well use this one too!
Want to dive deeper and earn more? Try these sites!
- Grabpoints (formerly Zoombucks) – similar to Swagbucks and RewardShopping and another way to earn Amazon gift cards. Use this link when you sign up for 500 points! With a 500 point boost just for joining, it’s worth it to join, earn enough points for a gift card (shouldn’t take long) and if you don’t want to do anymore, don’t. But why waste the opportunity for 500 points?
- TopCashBack – I use TopCashBack for purchases I was already going to make and I earn cash back. Then I can turn that cashback into Amazon gift cards! There are several ways to cash out on TCB (including bank deposit and Paypal) but choosing Amazon gives you a bonus percentage added to your cash out amount! So it just makes sense to cash out to TopCashBack.
What’s your favorite way to save money for Christmas? You can check out this Christmas savings idea also!