Saturday, August 6, 2022, is National Root Beer Float Day!
I’ve never really cared for root beer. But if a float is your thing, then it is your day! Here’s where you can snag some free/cheap Root Beer Floats:
A&W locations will be celebrating Root Beer Float Day from July 6 – August 6 to keep the party going even longer! Sign-up for the A&W Mug Club to get your coupon and visit your local A&W restaurant any day during the 30 days to redeem your FREE small Root Beer Float — no purchase necessary.
Get a FREE Root Beer Float with any purchase on Saturday, August 6, 2022! Print the coupon here.
Have you heard of any other deals?
Scroll below for an at home recipe for a root beer float!
Virgil’s Handcrafted Root Beer: Every ingredient in Virgil’s is all-natural – which means no preservatives, no aspartame and no artificial colors. Better yet, Virgil’s offers a Zero Sugar Root Beer option as well that is zero calories and certified ketogenic for those looking for a healthier rendition of the summertime treat.
- Get a nice tall glass (preferably a mighty mug!)
- Drop one scoop of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of the glass
- Pour Virgil’s root beer over the scoop until it fills up about halfway
- Drop another scoop of vanilla ice cream into the mix
- Fill to the top of the glass with Virgil’s!
- Grab spoon and experiment with your preferred balance of ice cream and root beer in each bite