Shark Week 2022 starts on July 24th on the Discovery Channel.
If your kids love all things Shark Week or just sharks in general, how about serving up some fun snacks for their shark viewings?
Make them a Shark Charcuterie Board – or what I call a “Shark-uterie” Board.
I know, it’s a terrible pun – but look how fun it is!! I even have the printable shark mouth, fins and life rings for you!
I did adjust the sizes a little before I finalized the printable so the fins and rings are smaller than what’s on my board.
Keep reading below and I’ll tell you exactly what I used on my board!
Shark-uterie Board for Shark Week
Shark-uterie Board Snacks found on my board in the pictures above”
- Gummy sharks – of course these are a must!
- Trolli SourBrite Crawlers – these can be “sea snakes”
- Goldfish Crackers – that’s self-explanatory
- Peach Rings – “life preservers”
- Beef Jerky Bites – “chum”
- Tortilla Chips – the triangle ones look like shark fins
- Veggie Straws
- Lifesaver Gummies – these will work too I just like the two-tone color of the peach rings, they reminded me more of the red and white life preservers
- Lifesaver Hard Candies
- Swedish Fish
What would you add?