My teenage son LOVES pancakes. He would eat them for three meals a day plus snack. You know what my life needs? A Pancake Batter Bottle.
So my Prime Day purchases included the Whiskware Pancake Batter Dispenser and Mixer with BlenderBall Wire Whisk. It’s probably the most exciting thing I bought on Prime Day.
About this item
- The fastest, easiest way to make smooth batters for pancakes, waffles, crepes, and more. Simply add ingredients, toss in the BlenderBall, and shake; Winner of Good Housekeeping’s 2021 Kitchen Gear Awards “Sweet Indulgences” – November 2021
- The batter mixer cleans up in less than 30 seconds. Simply add soap and warm water, shake, and rinse. All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- A wide opening makes it easy to add ingredients, and the base doubles as a stand to keep the mixer stable while cooking; Look for the embossed logo on the base to ensure you are getting the authentic Whiskware pancake batter dispenser
- A heat-resistant silicone spout won’t melt if touched to the griddle and the pressure-release cap will keep batter from spraying. 4.5 cup capacity
- Draw shapes, patterns, and much more thanks to the easy-pour spout.
So, does it work like it’s supposed to work? I’m glad you asked.
I opened up the bottom up, flipped it over and added my mix, eggs and milk all to the bottle – no need for a mixing bowl!
I dropped the blender ball in, capped it up and shook it up. This is arguably the hardest part. But the wire whisk is sturdy and it does a good job. There would be no way to blend such thick ingredients in the bottle without it.
Then I opened the top spout part and made pancakes! There is no photo of the pancakes because, well, 13 year old boy and all. Next time I will try to snag a picture of the rest of the process and the final product.
The great thing about it is that the leftover batter can be stored in the bottle and put away in the fridge – for easy pancakes the next morning (or meal… or snack…)
So, all-in-all, I recommend the Whiskware Pancake Batter Dispenser and Mixer with BlenderBall Wire Whisk. There are other pancake batter bottles on the market but this is the only one with a wide bottom and wire whisk that make mixing right in the bottle a breeze.
Regular price is $14.99. I paid about $10 for the Whiskware Pancake Batter Dispenser and Mixer with BlenderBall Wire Whisk on Prime Day. I’ve not watched this item to know if it ever goes lower. But I would say anything under $12 is a reasonable deal BUT it’s not an expensive product so if it would make your life easier, get it regardless.