Regal Cinemas has announced the 2022 Movie List for their Summer Movie Express – as well as a price increase. Summer movies at Regal have gone up to $2.00.
Climb aboard the Summer Movie Express to enjoy a great selection of films for only $2 per person. Participating Regal Cinemas, United Artists and Edwards Theatres will offer selected G or PG rated movies for only two dollars on Tuesday and Wednesday – check your location for movie times because they vary this year!
Cinemark Theatres are having discounted summer movies also.
If you have a Cinemark in your area, click here for more information on those.
Summer Movie Express at Regal Cinemas starts May 24th and ends September 7th – though not all locations show all the weeks of movies. Some start later and run later while others start earlier and end earlier.
Go here to find a location near you!
Every theater will follow the same schedule but has a different start date so look up your theater to see when they start. They will play the movies that coincide with that week on the list.
You can click on each movie title for more information.
- May 25 – 26: Madagascar and The Lego Ninjago Movie
- May 31 – June 1: Penguins of Madagascar and The Lego Movie
- June 7 – 8: The Lorax and The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
- June 14 – 15: Abominable and The Lego Batman Movie
- June 21 – 22: Despicable Me and Detective Pikachu
- June 28 – 29: Despicable Me 2 and Space Jam
- July 5 – 6: Sing and Puss in Boots
- July 12 – 13: Sing 2 and Space Jam: A New Legacy
- July 19 – 20: Despicable Me 3 and Tom & Jerry
- July 26 – 27: Minions and Trolls World Tour
- August 2 – 3: The Croods: A New Age and The Boss Baby: Family Business
- August 9 – 10: Trolls and How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- August 16 – 17: The Secret Life of Pets and Scoob!
- August 23 – 24: The Secret Life of Pets 2 and Hop
- August 30 – 31: The Grinch and Shrek
- September 6 – 7: Smallfoot and Shrek Forever After
How many movies are you going to go see this summer? It’s a great thing do to when the days are too hot to do anything else! It’s one of our regular summer activities!