Wondering what you can do to be more prepared for natural disasters, supply chain problems, future shutdowns or food shortages? My advice is to buy a little extra now as you can and as it’s available.
I’ve been watching this Augason Farms Emergency Food products on Amazon for a few weeks now trying to decide which ones I want. This one is a top contender!
The Augason Farms Breakfast Emergency Food Supply 4 Gallon Pail is currently on sale for $57.05! (regularly $75.00).
It contains six varieties of breakfast foods including:
- buttermilk pancake mix
- six grain banana cereal
- strawberry creamy wheat
- maple brown sugar oatmeal
- Morning Moo’s low fat milk alternative
- banana chips
for a total of 162 servings of food!
Don’t want the whole breakfast barrel? You can get just a can of pancake mix on sale right now too!
Augason Farms Buttermilk Pancake Mix 3 lbs 4 oz #10 Can – $7.32 (reg $18.99!)
- Classic, easy-to-make buttermilk pancakes and waffles
- Also great for waffles, biscuits, muffins, banana bread, and scones
- Just add water!
- Keep on hand for everyday use and camping
- Use for long-term food storage, emergency preparedness, and survival food
- Shelf life up to 10 years*