Santa Claus is Coming to Town! In fact, he’s already in town! Find him at your local Bass Pro Shops.
Just know it’s going to be VERY different this year. Here’s what to expect during a Santa visit in 2020:
- Reservations are required as spots are limited to allow social distancing.
- Temperature screenings are required for families and team members prior to entering.
- “Contactless Claus” Visit – The Magic Santa Shield is an acrylic barrier in place between Santa and families at all times.
- All surfaces are cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
- All team members wear face coverings. Customer face covering requirements are based on local guidelines. (read: If your state/city and/or store requires masks, you’ll be wearing a mask to see Santa – who is behind plexiglass wearing a face shield.)
- Families standby in a designated area away from other shoppers.
You still get your free 4×6 printed photo. This year they are offering a video (if you provide them with your email address) and additional photo packages are available for purchase.
The traditional Santa’s Wonderland will not be in stores. The only other thing besides your picture with Santa will be:
- families can mail their letter to Santa
- bring home free holiday craft activity kits while supplies last
- enjoy the amazing aquariums and wildlife displays found in every Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s store.