This is something that doesn’t come around often! And I just went this week to Dollar Tree and bought a bunch of fall and Halloween stuff and items for G’s upcoming birthday. I could’ve saved a couple bucks if I had waited! Go figure!
On Sunday, October 11th only, Dollar Tree is offering 10% off your entire purchase of $10 or more – limit one per customer, valid in-store only. Make sure to pick up the special coupon flyer in store or ask an associate for one to score this discount.
What should you get? It’s a great time to stock up on things you’ll need over the next few months like…
- Halloween candy or costume accessories
- Christmas wrapping paper and tissue paper, bows, tape and gift bags
- Stocking stuffers
- Operation Christmas Child items
Some restrictions apply:
- Offer valid only on Sunday, October 11, 2020.
- Voucher can be used IN STORES ONLY.
- Limit one voucher per customer.
- Printed voucher must be presented at time of purchase.
- Void if copied, transferred, or duplicated in any way.
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, coupon, or discount.
- Not valid on previous purchases, gift cards, Green Dot® pre-paid cards or reloads, or DollarTree.com orders.