Dollar Tree Halloween Crafts
This post contains affiliate links.
Big Halloween party? Lots of trick-or-treaters? Buy your Halloween supplies in bulk from DollarTree.com!
Build a creepy centerpiece to tie all your Halloween décor together. Whether you’re throwing a monster bash, setting up a haunted house for trick-or-treaters, or simply decorating for your favorite holiday, these spooky bouquets will be an eye-catching addition! Here are the items you’ll need that you can all get at the Dollar Tree!
- 7¾” Glass Cylinder Vase
- Vase Filler (ex. Halloween Candy or Tissue Paper)
- 14″ Black and Purple Artificial Rose Bushes
- 14″ Glittery Halloween Branches
- Plastic Ping Pong Eyeballs
- 30×72″ Black Creepy Cloths
- Glittery Feathered Foam Crows
- Craft Glue
Fill a glass vase about halfway with orange and black wrapped candies, tissue paper, or any filler of your choice. Tie together your favorite black, purple, and orange floral bushes to create the bouquet and insert them into the vase.
Next comes the fun part! Draw eyeballs on the Ping Pong Balls and glue the faux eyeballs to the center of as many flowers as you’d like. Surround your vase with creepy cloth and add crows, rats, or candy on top. Create an arrangement for each of your tables to complete the look.
Create this eye-catching deco mesh photo prop frame for your next Halloween party! It’s spooky simple to make and everyone will love posing behind it for pictures. Here are the items you’ll need that you can all get at the Dollar Tree!
- One Black Foam Board
- One Straight Edge Cutter
- Stapler with Staples
- Two Rolls Black Deco Mesh
- Three Large Glitter Spiders
- Three 2-pk. Medium Glitter Spiders
- Three 2-pk. Giant Googly Eyes
- 1-pk. Hot Glue Sticks
1. Cut out the middle of the foam board, leaving a 5″ border around the edges to create the frame. Reserve middle of foam board for other awesome craft projects!
2. Take first roll of deco mesh and unroll 2″. Staple the middle of the unrolled mesh to one corner of the frame.
3. Holding the roll, unroll another 5″ of mesh, then (creating an arch) staple that to the frame approximately 2″ from your last staple (so about 3″ are up in an arch sticking out from the frame).
4. Still holding the roll, unroll another 5″ of mesh, turn the roll 180°, then (creating a “turned arch”) staple that to the frame approximately 2″ from your last staple (so about 3″ are in the turned arch sticking out from the frame — this is what creates the deco mesh bubble effect).
5. Alternate arches and turned arches around the frame, using two full rolls of deco mesh. Secure googly eyes and spiders, or any other creepy thing you want, using hot glue. Secure frame to a stand, or have guests hold the frame while they take pictures.
Create this adorable and affordable Halloween party favor or trick-or-treat handout! This easy-to-make craft is perfect for kids of all ages Hand out the cutest favors at your next Halloween party or be the house that gives the coolest treats in the neighborhood! Here are the items you’ll need that you can all get at the Dollar Tree!
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Rubber Bands
- Ribbon, String, or Yarn
- Sticks (from your yard)
1. Create the broom’s bristles by cutting one of the paper bags in ½” strips from the very top where the bag opens to the very bottom, stopping where the bag sits flat on the table.
2. Lay the cut paper bag flat on the table. Place the uncut paper bag on top of the cut paper bag, so that the bottoms are sitting on top of one another.
3. Fill the uncut paper bag about ¼ full with the candy and treats of your choice.
4. Place the stick in the middle of the uncut paper bag. You may want to wrap the end of the stick in cellophane wrap to keep it from touching unwrapped candy.
5. Bring the loose strips of the cut paper bag up and around the sides of the uncut paper bag. Hold both bags tightly against the stick about halfway up the bag, and secure with a rubber band.
6. Tie a piece of string, yarn, or ribbon tightly around the paper.