Let’s do something a little different for Mother’s Day! Get Mom quality essential oil blends and diffuser jewelry to use it with! Simply Earth has you covered for both!
What’s a good blend to use with diffuser jewelry? I’m glad you asked!
I use the Energy Blend on my Diffuser Necklace! At the top of the tassel is a clay bead where you drop the essential oil on to. The aroma of your oil lasts hours!
Energy Essential Oil Blend was created to give you a little boost during the day when you start feeling your energy drop. Or diffuse first thing in the morning to start your day off right! It’s a blend of Lemon, Eucalyptus and Peppermint.
I love the smell of Energy – it really does “energize” me!
Simply Earth has these simply adorable diffuser bracelets! There are lots of styles to choose from – single bracelets are $15 and sets are $39. BUT through April 24th, save 20% on all jewelry with code AMBJEWELRY20. Each bracelet contains porous lava stones that you drop your oils on to and the scent stays with you all day!
What other blends are good for diffuser jewelry?
Focus Essential oil has a wonderful smell. It’s a blend of Frankincense, Sweet Orange, Cardamom, and Eucalyptus. Use Focus Essential Oil Blend to help you avoid distractions and improve concentration when working on that big project or studying for that big test.
Congested? Breathe Easy is perfect for clearing congestion, allowing you to breathe easier! A great option for diffuser jewelry when you’re feeling under the weather. Breathe Easy is a blend of Fir Needle, Frankincense, Cedarwood, and Myrrh – it clears congestion and smells great too!
Start out 2019 by doing something for yourself! Are you interested in buying pure, quality, essential oils but turned off by MLM companies? Have you tried the MLM and realized that it’s expensive? Well I have the solution for you!
Welcome to Simply Earth!
I thought that outside of one of the MLM essential oil companies, I couldn’t get pure oils from a trustworthy company. Simply Earth has proven me wrong! They offer the same commitment to 100% purity as the MLM companies do. (And coming soon in 2019, their independent testing results will be viewable on each and every product page – proving that no one company has the monopoly on “quality”.) And they do it for a fraction of the price!
And to top it off, every month they give 13% of their profits to organizations fighting to end human trafficking.
I don’t want to come across as totally knocking MLM (multi-level marketing) companies. They have been life-changing for friends of mine. But it did not work for me. I wanted essential oils but I didn’t want the quotas and minimum monthly purchases just to keep my “discount”. And I didn’t want to pay “regular” price. Selling oils in a MLM company drives up the price for those people that just want to purchase the items without all the hoops to jump through. Which in turn either drives them away from oils or drives them to use “drug-store oils” which are not a good option.
So here on my blog, my name is my motto, “Saving toward a better life…” Here’s how Simply Earth is going to help me (and you!) stay true to that motto:
- 100% pure oils at a lower, fairer price for everyone (no more MLM!) – SAVING me and you money while still allowing us to benefit from great natural products!
- Referral credit puts CASH in your pocket! Try the oils and when you love them you can refer friends and family! No fees to sign up, no set $$ to spend to “get started” and no monthly minimum sales required to earn referral cash.
- The benefit of treating yourself, your family and your home NATURALLY – that’s a BETTER life for me and you!
- 13% to end human trafficking – that’s a better life for someone else!
Be sure to check out my first unboxing video on YouTube!
- You can start shopping Simply Earth RIGHT NOW!
- If you decide to sign up for their monthly recipe box, make sure you use code BETTERLIFE and you’ll get a BONUS BOX (as seen in my video) and a $20 gift card to spend on your next purchase.
I am so very, very excited! Do you want to see the video when it’s ready? Make sure you have done at least one of these things (but you can do them all if you’d like!)
- Follow me on Facebook
- Sign up for my daily e-mail newsletter
- Follow my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Instagram