New to shopping at CVS? Read here about getting started at CVS.
- Don’t forget to scan your card at the Coupon Center for more coupons!
- Check the CVS app for exclusive CVS coupons!
- Don’t forget to spend your ECBs (“roll” your rewards) from previous weeks to lower your price at checkout!
- Confused by the couponing lingo and abbreviations? This post will help!
- Some deals (like milk, soda and greeting cards) can be regional so it’s always best to consult your store’s ad before you shop!
Don’t forget to spend your Black Friday ECBs!
Best of CVS Sales and Coupons
$2/1 Crest toothpaste 3oz+ CVS eCoupon
pay $3.98 for 2 and get $3 ECB back
=$.98 for 2 – $.49 each
$.25 off Palmolive coupon printing from Red Coupon Machine
$1/1 Crest mouthwash CVS eCoupon
Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion 8.4oz – $4.99
$3/2 Nivea Body Lotion coupon from 12/8 RMN (exp 12/21)
=$1.98 for 2 – $.99 each
$.50/1 Speed Stick printable coupon (should be able to print TWICE)
pay $4.50 for 2 and get $2.50 ECB back
=$2.00 for 2 – $1 each
=$3.00 for 2 – $1.50 each