The ECHO Input was $14.99 on Prime Day which means we should probably expect that price on Black Friday. But if you don’t want to wait that long, you can snag it now for $19.99.
New deal available from Amazon on the NEW Echo Input. Make Alexa work on a speaker you already have with the Echo Input!
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.