Baskin-Robbins is offering up tasty goodies for fans of Stranger Things. I’ve never seen a single episode of the show so I have no idea how these items are relevant to it, but some of them sound quite yummy.
- Eleven’s Heaven: a waffle cone-flavored ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon
- Upside Down Pralines: chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate-caramel flavored ribbon.
- Upside Down Sundae: a sundae built upside down, featuring the Upside Down Pralines Flavor of the Month.
- Demogorgon Sundae: a waffle bowl sundae that frightfully resembles a demogorgon.
- Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza® Ice Cream Treat: flash back to season one and communicate to your heart’s desire with a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza® crust with Snickers® ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms® Chocolate Candy Christmas Lights.
- USS Butterscotch Quarts: butterscotch flavored ice cream loaded with butterscotch toffee and a toffee ribbon.
- Elevenade Freeze: a refreshing summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid® Lemon Smoothie.
- Collectible Containers: take home fresh-packed ice cream in one of four unique Stranger Things designs: Baskin-Robbins double-dares fans to collect them all.
Sunday, June 9 from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.* is Elevenade Freeze National Sampling Day.
*Offer valid on June 9 from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at participating locations nationwide, while supplies last.
The Baskin-Robbins and Netflix teams also bring Stranger Things 3 Scoops Ahoy Ice Cream Shop to life with a one-of-a-kind ice cream truck that’ll be serving up scoops to fans on the west coast in June.