Amazon Prime Day is a shopping event with more deals than Black Friday. Prime members can shop exclusive deals from electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. Amazon will be featuring deals offered exclusively for Prime members with new deals as often as every 5 minutes throughout the day!
And this year, Prime members will enjoy TWO FULL DAYS of shopping!! Amazon announced that this year’s Prime Day starts on Monday, July 15 at 12am PT/3am ET and will run through the end of July 16 – for 48 hours of Amazon’s best deals. Prime Day(s) will be the biggest celebration of deals with limited-time offers, never-before-seen entertainment and exclusive launches online and in-store. Also, members will find the biggest Prime Day deals ever on Alexa-enabled devices. And one of the best Prime Day deals starts now – save $120 on Toshiba HD 43-inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, only $179.99, through June 30 or while supplies last. Prime members in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Singapore, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Austria, Australia and – new this year – United Arab Emirates, can shop our best day(s) of deals.
It’s not too early to shop for Christmas either!
You can start your 30 Day Free Trial of Prime (with the option to cancel anytime). Obviously, they don’t want to you cancel, so Amazon hopes that you will love it (or forget to cancel) and pay for an annual membership. Do I have Amazon Prime? Yes I do!
New This Prime Day:
- Boogie & Binge on Benefits:
Enjoy Prime’s entertainment benefits, including Amazon Music,Prime Video and Twitch Prime – to name a few – and prepare for big surprises from some of the world’s top talent. Already, you can rent newly-released Us from Jordan Peele for just $2.99.
- Star-Studded Collaborations, Deals & Exclusive Launches:
Stay tuned for more collaborations with actors, musicians, athletes and top brands including new Prime Day Launches and, of course, exclusive deals. Brands around the world have learned that Prime Dayis a perfect time to offer highly anticipated or never-before-seen products – giving these coveted items a launch like no other. In fact, starting today, Prime Day Launches are available on thousands of products worldwide with more coming:
- For Teens and Tweens… Nickelodeon is launching 24 new JoJo Siwa products – exclusively for Prime members – including a scooter, roller skates, bow bundle and a fun fashion line.
- Top Styles Customized…Levi’s has teamed-up with Pro Football Player, Sterling Shepard and model, Chanel Iman Shepard to customize Levi’s Iconic 501 for him and Levi’s 721 High Rise for her.
- For E-bike Athletes… Special-edition electric bike from Schwinn, exclusive for Prime members.
- No Kid Hungry… Snag a limited-edition natural canvas tote from FEED, and with every purchase FEED will donate ten meals in the U.S. in support of No Kid Hungry’s free school breakfast program.
- For the Young Ones…Amazon Fashion partnered with Hanna Andersson to create soft, organic cotton for comfy, hand-me-down happiness for babies and toddlers. Introducing Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson.
- Get More with Alexa:
Alexa wants to be your Prime Day companion, delivering entertainment, fun and some early access to deals. In addition to the Toshiba HD 43-inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, only $179.99, Prime members can also purchase today, the Jabra Elite85h wireless headphones, with SmartSound audio technology, Alexa built-in and up to 36 hours of playtime and the iOttie Easy One Touch Connect smartphone car mount, featuring Alexa built-in and iOttie’s patented Easy One Touch mechanism.
- Prime Keeps Getting Faster:
Prime members expect the convenience of unlimited fast, free shipping to your door, your garage and even to your car and Prime just keeps getting faster as the membership program evolves to predominantly one-day delivery. Prime Free One-Day Delivery is now available to U.S. Prime members with no minimum purchase amount on more than ten million products coast to coast. Members can also get their Prime Day orders delivered together on the day of their choice with Amazon Day.
- Support Small and Medium-sized Businesses this Prime Day:
This year, members can shop hundreds of thousands of Prime Day deals from small and medium-sized businesses around the globe and, for the first time, members will be able to shop a dedicated page of Prime Day deals from U.S.-based innovators, artisans, and entrepreneurs. Prime members can support small and medium-sized businesses this Prime Day by shopping deals from Amazon Storefronts, Amazon Handmade, Amazon Launchpad and more. Last Prime Day, small and medium-sized businesses selling in Amazon’s stores surpassed $1.5 billion in sales.
Try Prime and get immediate access to deals starting at 12am est on July 15. Plus, you’ll have an entire year to use your Prime benefits which include free streaming of hundreds of movies and TV shows, FREE 2-day shipping on eligible orders and more!
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to get your free trial membership and how to cancel without being charged.