Rite Aid has been through several rewards program changes since I’ve been couponing. The newest change is happening on 12/31/2017.
Rite Aid is ending their participation in Plenti Points. (Plenti is not ending as it is an independent rewards program available at multiple retailers.) The last day to earn Plenti Points at Rite Aid is 12/31/17. Current Plenti Points are spendable at Rite Aid until they expire.
They will be starting a new program called Wellness+ Bonus Cash.
- Customers will begin earning bonus cash on promoted products. Bonus cash is automatically loaded to wellness+ or plenti card
- Bonus cash may be redeemed at Rite Aid stores or ONLINE at Riteaid.com starting 6 am the day after it is earned.
- Bonus cash expires in 60 days after it is earned.
- Bonus cash cannot be used for tobacco products, alcohol, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, stamps, other mail services, items distributed by Rediclinic™; prescriptions (including co-pays) filled in Massachusetts, Mississippi, New York, New Jersey, or Washington, and items prohibited by law.
- Bonus cash can only be used in the increments that you earn it. If you earn $2 on a purchase, you must purchase at least $2 in your next purchase to redeem. If your earned $10 your next purchase is only $9 – the $10 bonus cash will not deduct.
- Bonus cash will automatically come off in a transaction and there will be no prompt to use it. Oldest bonus cash will deduct first.
- Customers can track bonus cash on the Rite Aid app and online
What do you think about the new program?