It’s time for you to unwrap your SB bonus this holiday season courtesy of Swagbucks. This month’s Holiday themed Swago board offers a possible 400 SB ($4) Bonus!
What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. When you complete a task, watch that square change colors like a twinkling Christmas light. You can then redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great way to learn how to use the site, and it’s a lot of fun!
Here’s what you need to know to get your 400 SB Bonus:
- Swago will begin on Monday, December 19th at 8:01am PDT/11:01am EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, December 26th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Not a Swagbucks member? Sign up today! You get 30 swagbucks just for joining! What is Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you for searching the web. I’ve reset my homepage to Swagbucks so when I open my browser it’s there and I use the search feature just as I would Google or Yahoo search. You win swagbucks for using their search engine. There are also other ways to get swagbucks. Special Offers, Referrals, Sweepstakes, Downloading and Using their Toolbar, Voting in Daily Polls, Free codes that they post on their blog, Facebook or Twitter, etc. You can also trade in old cell phones and video games for swagbucks!
$3 Amazon.com giftcard – 300 swagbucks
$5 Amazon.com giftcard – 500 swagbucks
$5 CVS, Walmart, Visa, Target, Starbucks (and more) card – 500 swagbucks
$25 Paypal Cash – 2500 swagbucks
$25 CVS, Walmart, Visa, Target, Starbucks (and more) card – 2200 swagbucks*
*one $25 at 2200 swagbucks redemption once per month*
$50 Exxon, Sunoco, Chevron (and more) gas card – 5000 swagbucks