Gifts for Babies, New/Expecting Moms
- Friendly animals grace every block- along with the numbers 1 through 10
- Stackable, squeezable, floatable, squeakable, chewable
- Ten blocks hand-sculpted on every side, that’s 60 little relief pictures
- Pretty reusable 100% recycled polypropylene (PP) plastic bag
- Gift tag included
- Large Tru-Reflection Mirror engages baby’s developing vision
- Two-color spinning ball engages baby’s curiosity
- Bold, red ladybug attracts baby’s developing visual skills. Rotating/clicking bee engages growing baby.
- Easy back stands on floor
- Soft frame construction is perfect for baby’s environment
- Baby can sort and stack and learn to identify and match shapes
- Shape-sorting lid and 5 different shapes help build early identification skills
- 10 colorful blocks are easy to grasp, hold and store inside bucket
- Carry handle for take-along fun
- Interactive learning aid
Baby Leg Warmers – cute and practical!
Plus, right now you can get 5 FREE pairs of Baby Leg Warmers from babyleggings.com! Just use promo code SAVING4. They even have CHRISTMAS baby leg warmers. These are so cute! I wish they had been popular when Bug was little!
Stork Stack – A great gift for a new or expectant mom! Starting at $28.00 A Stork Stack subscription is just $28/month and each stack contains $50+ worth of valuable products!
Or give a Baby Shower Stack for $40.
Find out more about Stork Stack here. Pearhead Baby Prints Photo Frame with Clean-Touch Ink Pad Included, White This classic white wooden frame has spaces for your baby’s handprint, footprint, and adorable photo. It’s simply the easiest way to capture your baby’s prints. Just press your baby’s hand or foot onto the included “clean-touch” ink pad to reveal a detailed print. The baby’s foot never touches the ink, so it’s completely mess-free. Includes beveled mat stamped in silver with “my little prints”. This keepsake frame is the perfect gift.
Find more categories on the Holiday Gift Guide page!