Starting at 12:00am PDT (2:00 CST) on Monday, July 8th, Swagbucks is celebrating the number 8 with a number of bonus earning opportunities including:
- 8 Swag Codes totaling 40 Swag Bucks
- A special one-day only Collector Bill in the value of 8 with a bonus of 8
- The opportunity to win up to 8 times with free games
- 8 Limited Time Swagstakes entries will be reduced to just 8 SBs from 8am – 8pm PDT
- Special SBTV opportunities
- Plus fun games, trivia and special events on Facebook, Twitter and the Swagbucks Blog all day long
Get in on the Crazy Eights fun!
Looking for another way to win free rewards? Sign up for ZOOMBUCKS!
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you for searching the web. I’ve reset my homepage to Swagbucks so when I open my browser it’s there and I use the search feature just as I would Google or Yahoo search. You win swagbucks for using their search engine.
There are also other ways to get swagbucks. Special Offers, Referrals, Sweepstakes, Downloading and Using their Toolbar, Voting in Daily Polls, Free codes that they post on their blog, Facebook or Twitter, etc. You can also trade in old cell phones and video games for swagbucks!
$5 Amazon.com giftcard – 450 swagbucks
$5 Paypal CASH – 700 swagbucks
$10 Starbucks Card – 1300 swagbucks
$15 iTunes card – 1850 swagbucks
$20 Target E-Card – 2200 swagbucks