This week’s Slow Cooker Recipe is Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Brett at Mama Loves Her Bargains is a perfect for the Football Playoffs or Super Bowl games coming up in the next few weeks!
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- 1/3 c crumbled bleu cheese
- 12oz bottle Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (or your own sauce)
- Mix all ingredients except for hot sauce. (We chop the carrots and celery in food processor but you can mince by hand)
- Makes about 16 meatballs (Serves 4)
- Spray inside crockpot with cooking spray. Brown meatballs on stove (don’t cook all the way through- we have a crock pot with a removable insert and just used that to brown the meatballs)
- Replace crock pot liner into crock pot, cover meatballs with hot sauce. Cook on low for 7 hours. Serve with ranch or bleu cheese. Can be served on a grinder roll or over egg noodles.
Each week during the Fall and Winter The Centsible Family will showcase a slow cooker (crock-pot) recipe that one of the Mavens of Money have tried and tasted.
By sharing we hope you will be able to save a little time during the week as we all know saving time is just as valuable as saving money. And you will be able to enjoy a hot meal at the end of your day.
Want more recipes? Check out 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You’ll Ever Need for more recipes.
Are you in need of a slow cooker or crock pot for this recipe? Amazon offers great deals on slow cookers including Crock-Pot SCCPRP500-LTD 5-Quart Round Programmable Slow Cooker, Limited Edition Pattern and Crock-Pot SCVT650-PS 6-1/2-Quart Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel.