Studies show that a diet containing omega-3 fatty acids may:
- Promote heart health
- Decrease blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol levels
- Improve arthritis and joint pain
- Lessen symptoms of depression and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Support eye health
- Enhance brain growth and development
- Aid brain growth in unborn babies, infants and kids
- Decrease the risk for certain cancers
- Reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
Here’s a great (kid friendly) recipe from the Gorton‘s Seafood Recipe Galley to help you incorporate seafood in your family’s diet!
Fish Sticks in a Blanket
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and unroll dough separating the 16 strips.
2. Wrap cheese half and one strip of dough around each Gorton’s Classic Breaded Fish Sticks, bake 20 minutes, let sit for 2-3 minutes and serve immediately.
Thanks to Gorton’s for providing me with coupons to try their products!