Here’s a great Super Bowl recipe that won’t take long to make (or very many ingredients!) You could very easily serve this tonight to all your football fans while they watch the game!
Prep time should be about 15 minutes and will cook on low.
- 1 large loaf of cheese
- 2 cans Rotel (or any brand of diced tomatoes with onions and green chilies)
- 3/4 – 1 lb ground beef, chicken, turkey, etc (optional)
- Cut cheese loaf up into large cubes and put in slow cooker on high. Add Rotel.
- Brown and crumble hamburger meat. Drain grease. Add to slow cooker.
- Continue cooking on high, stirring as needed until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve poured over tortilla chips.
Notes – How to Make it Versatile:
- Make it with the ground beef meat and serve it over chips with a side of Spanish rice or refried beans
- Top your chips and dip with lettuce, sour cream and jalepenos for some rockin’ nachos!
- Make it without the hamburger meat and serve over hot dogs with chili sauce for Chili Cheese hotdogs
- Serve this with a can of Hormel chili and put both over the chips for Chili Cheese Nachos!
Are you in need of a slow cooker or crock pot for this recipe? Amazon has Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel or Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker available with free shipping.