If you have a blog, I have something to ask of you. I am looking for guest posts. Lots of them. There is a week coming up in October where I am going to be away from my computer. And I need material to schedule to post while I am MIA that week or anytime between now and then if I’m having a busy day and can’t blog much.
Here are some topics that I’m interested in for the benefit of my readers (and myself!):
- Meal planning
- Freezer cooking
- Stockpiling – your tips and tricks (and pictures!)
- Saving money by making your own household cleaners (how-to)
- Thrifty Halloween ideas (or Thanksgiving…or Christmas)
- Growing your own vegetables in the Fall and/or Winter (what to plant, how to maintain, etc.)
- Any quick, simple, money-saving recipes (cooking from your stockpile, utilizing leftovers, etc)
- Fun activities for the kids for any of the upcoming holidays (thrifty or FREE)
- Tips for teaching kids about money/saving/spending/etc
- Homeschooling (an introduction to it, how to determine if it’s right for your family, how to find out more/get started, resources, thrifty homeschooling, etc. – I’m interested in this myself and would love to find a wise, experienced homeschooling mom to share with me and my readers!!)
- Please feel free to send me any posts on any other topic that you consider yourself an “expert” on! :)))
I will give fullllllllllll credit in all the guests post with appropriate links back to you! It’s a win-win for the both of us! Don’t feel like you have to pick one post. I will happily accepted multiple articles from anyone!
I am also looking for someone who does CVS and/or Walgreens matchups each week that would be willing to e-mail me your link to your matchups each week. I would feature the items that are free that week and direct my readers to your post for the full matchup (see how I do Rite Aid). I would also be willing to send you my (thorough) weekly Winn-Dixie matchups for you to post on your blog.
I’m also interested in featuring Wal-Mart and Aldi deals too if anyone covers those stores!
Email me at savingtowardabetterlife @gmail.com