I was inspired to do this by all the great ladies that came to my coupon class last week. Who after absorbing allllllllll the information I gave them, looked at me and said, “Ok, so what do we do first?”
Good question. Couponing involves a lot. How do you take that first step to get started??
So, here is what you do first.
- Get the Sunday Paper delivered to your house.
- Get multiple papers! I get two delivered to my house. You can also check with friends and neighbors to see if they’ll give you their coupon inserts if they don’t use them.
- Get your Store Loyalty Cards (CVS, Winn-Dixie, Kroger, Rite Aid and others all have them)
- Go to Publix.com and sign up for FamilyStyle and Greenwise quarterly magazine. These come with coupons and they are FREE!
- If you have a child under 2 (or are pregnant) sign up for Publix Baby Club and Winn-Dixie’s Baby Club (get your reward card first!) (These are my local stores that have baby clubs. Click here to see others.)
- If you have a preschooler, sign up for Publix Preschool Pals.
- Sign up for FREE COUPON ALERTS to be notified when new printable coupons come out.
This is just the very beginning, but what is so important about this is that it is getting all the coupons coming to you. If you are going to be a couponer, you need as many coupons coming to you as possible!
You can see all the notes from my coupon class here.