When you STACK coupons you are using TWO coupons on ONE item. Now, this is generally not allowed. But there is one instance where it is.
There are two kinds of coupons, MANUFACTURER coupons and STORE coupons. I cannot take two manufacturer coupons for 50c off macaroni and cheese and use it on one box of macaroni and cheese. That is not allowed.
What IS allowed is using a manufacturer and a store coupon on the same product. For example, if I have a 50c off apple juice manufacturer coupon and a store coupon for 50c off that same brand of apple juice, I can use BOTH to get $1 off of the juice.
Who has store coupons? Winn-Dixie, Target, Publix, CVS and Wal-Greens are among the stores that do this. There are many more, these are just the ones that I cover. Winn-Dixie, Target and Publix mail coupons to their shoppers.
- Winn-Dixie mails them to their Reward Card holders and Baby Club members.
- Publix has various Baby and Preschool Clubs and Newsletters to sign up for to receive their store coupons.
- Getting on Target’s mailing list is a mystery, though if you’ve ever had a wedding or baby registry with them, you’ll likely get coupons mailed to you.
Some stores have printable coupons available. Coupons printed through a store’s website may not always be store coupons, some may be manufacturer coupons – but it will always be clearly marked on the coupon.
- CVS printable coupon website
- Winn-Dixie printable coupon website
- Target printable coupon website
- Save-a-Lot printable coupon website
Other stores have store coupons in the store:
- CVS prints coupons on the end of your receipt or at the price scanner machines when you scan your Extra Care card
- Wal-Green’s has coupons in their weekly ads as well as a monthly book of store coupons located in the stores.
- Publix has Yellow and Green flyers in the front of their store with store coupons in them.
Hope this helps you with your couponing!