Monday’s Money Saving Recipe – Sweet and Tangy Porkchops
I am not a big fan of porkchops. I think I had to eat them too much growing up. It’s a meat you can get cheaply and my mom was the Queen of Frugal before it was cool. So we ate a lot of porkchops.
Despite my disdain for porkchops I do buy them occasionally and try to do something with them. Well, I finally found something worthwhile to do with porkchops and it’s SUPER easy!
You will need:
- boneless porkchops (it will probably work with bone-in porkchops…but I really don’t like those)
- Heinz 57 with Honey
- Sour Cream 16oz container
- a crockpot
And what you do is:
- put porkchops in crockpot
- add sour cream
- add Heinz 57 with honey
- mix around until two ingredients are blended and spread around porkchops
- cook until done – high or low, just depending on how soon you want them to get done
Like this recipe? Be sure to use the toolbar at the top of the post to “like”, “tweet”, “pin” or “stumble” it. Thanks!