CVS Black Friday Bargain Brag (deals valid thru 11/25!)
Here’s my CVS haul from Black Friday. I went totally off book from the scenarios I made previously. There were things my store didn’t have. And there were some things I just didn’t want to get. Also, I got something totally not on sale. I got underwear. I know, exciting, right? But Mama needed new drawers. Using my ECBs though, made it a good deal because essentially, I got them for free.
Also – there was a sign on the Purex that said $2 ECBs for purchasing at $2.99 – but I didn’t realize until I got home that the ECB didn’t print. :/ I paid for it with ECBs but it would’ve been nice to get the ECBs for it.
Buy I think I did pretty good. You be the judge.
(1) Colgate Max 6oz, Total 4-4.2oz or 2in1 4.6oz @ $3.00
(2) NYX Lip Color or Gloss @ 2/$11.98
(1) Physicians Formula Organic wear, Argan wear, Sexy booster mascara, & Sexy booster liquid eyeliner @ $9.00
(1) Wet n Wild Gift Set @ $4.99
(1) CVS Alkaline batteries AA/AAA 4pk @ $4.39
used $2.50/1 Colgate Max 6oz, Total 4-4.2oz or 2in1 4.6oz CVS coupon printing from coupon center
used $.50 off Colgate coupon from 11/19 SS
Paid $30.36 + tax and get $10, $9, $4 and $4.39 ECBs ($27.39)
(1) CVS Health Ultra Soft Cleansing or Baby Wipes 12-2oct pack @ $.99
(1) Green Giant Vegetables @ $.99
(1) CVS Health Pantiliners 20ct @ $.99
(2) Snapple @ 2/$2.00
(1) Xtra Laundry Detergent @ $1.99
(1) Purex @ $2.99
(1) Hanes underwear @ $10.79
=$20.74 + tax
used $10 and $9 ECBs from before
paid $1.74 OOP and got $.99, $.99, $.99, $1, and $1 ECB back.
And I still have $4 and $4.39 ECBs from the first transaction.
My total OOP was $32.10 and I have a total of $13.36 ECBs leftover.
It’s like paying $18.74 for 14 items!
I’m still mad about the Purex though. I think it was a Sun-Wed only sale and my store still had the signs up so it threw me off. :/
Even us “coupon pros” make mistakes!