Bug isn’t that old but they have come out with so much new stuff since he was a baby, it makes me wonder how I ever survived infanthood without some of these neat gadgets.
NUK Mash & Serve Bowl – regularly priced at $39.99 (seriously?) and right now it’s just $5.66
- Mash up fruit and steamed veggies
- Can be used at home or on-the-go
- Easy to clean
If you want one of these, I would definitely say, buy now. It has an great rating on Amazon and it’s a #1 best seller in the Baby category.
And have you seen the bibs with the crumb catcher pocket that actually stays open? The ones I had when Bug was little were useless.
BABYBJORN Soft Bib, Red/Blue, 2 Pack $13.78 (save $5)
- Food remains in the spill pocket, even if your child moves around a lot
- Adjustable neckband to fit your growing child
- Easy to clean; simply rinse off under running water
And how about a “sound spa on the go”? Sure beats having to use the vacuum cleaner! (Certainly couldn’t take that “on the go”.)
mybaby HoMedics SoundSpa On-The-Go – just $9.62 (regular price $12.99)
- Plays four soothing sounds: heartbeat, white noise, ocean, and lullaby
- Auto-off timer
- Uses 3 AAA batteries, not included
And finally, utensils that you can bend to fit your child’s grip and adjust the directionality so that more food makes it to their mouth. How did my child learn to feed himself without these?
Boon Benders Adaptable Utensils, Blue Raspberry/Tangerine – $4.99 (save $1)
- Can be adjusted to child’s motor skill development
- Helps children transition to regular utensils
- Use a sharper angle for early stages, straight for advanced stages
- Soft, easy grip handles
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free, Phthalate free, and PVC free
I hope I helped make your life a little easier with these new-fangled gadgets!
Amazon pricing can change rapidly so order quickly if you see a deal on something you want!