Can I use Savings Catcher with my Walmart Online Grocery Order?
Important – read the October 2018 updates to Walmart Savings Catcher.
It would appear that NOW after the October 2018 changes, that NO, you can NOT use Savings Catcher with your Walmart Online Grocery Order. If I find out any different or if it changes, I will let you know.
- After you pick up your order you will get an email that says “Your Order has been picked up.”
- Open this email.
- Inside this email there will be a button in the top right of the message that says “View Order”. Click it.
- You will be sent to a page like this:
- At the top you will see your “Savings Catcher TC#”. Enter this number into the Savings Catcher App.
- For the date, use the date you picked up your order.
Regular Savings Catcher rules apply. You have 5 days to enter receipts.
Still not using Walmart Online Grocery Pickup? Click here to get $10 off your first order so you can try it!
Don’t know how to use Walmart’s Savings Catcher to save money? Check out my post and video tutorial here.
Want groceries delivered to your door? Try Instacart!