I am in love with a store new to our area – Sprouts Farmer’s Market. To everyone that’s never seen one, I tell them to imagine what it would look like if Aldi and Whole Foods had a perfect child. :D
It’s a small store with fantastic fresh cheap produce, organic and natural products, and a nice atmosphere. Plus, there is much more to love about Sprouts! I’m going to tell you alllllll about it!
On their website, Sprouts says:
Sprouts is different from other food stores. It’s a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices. Sprouts provides a low-pressure, easy-to-shop, highly affordable steppingstone to better eating. Our bright, beautiful stores offer a unique shopping experience for you to explore a great mix of everyday staples, specialty items and natural foods. Best of all, with our incredible bargains and overall low prices, you’ll be able to fill your fridge without emptying your wallet.
Sprouts Farmer’s Market Coupon Policy:
I contacted Sprouts directly for clarification on their coupon policy. This is what I was told:
All Sprouts stores are to follow the coupon policy as outlined below:
General Coupon Information
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
• Sprouts does not have a loyalty card program
• Sprouts does not accept expired coupons.
• Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
• If the coupon exceeds the value of the item, the coupon will be worth only the value of the item.
• Competitor coupons are not accepted at Sprouts.
• Sprouts cannot accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
• The customer is required to pay any tax unless otherwise stated on the coupon.
Internet/Print At Home Coupons
• Sprouts accepts valid internet/print at home coupons with a clear and scannable barcode.
• Please go to sprouts.com. On the homepage, click “Get E-NEWS” and fill out the form to join our FREE mailing list program and begin receiving coupons and e-news updates. You can print coupons from the Sprouts website here.
• We will accept black and white coupons off the internet, but please leave the page whole as it is printed from the website so the cashier will know it is not a copy.
• We do not limit the number of coupons per transaction.
• We do not double or triple coupons.
• Sprouts coupons can be combined with a manufacturer’s coupon, unless stated it cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons or offers.
• When purchasing a single item, Sprouts accepts one manufacturer coupon.
Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) Coupons
• When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, only one coupon can be used against the items being purchased.
Sprouts Mobile Coupons
• Be sure to get the Sprouts App so you can save with Mobile Coupons!
• You can only redeem a mobile coupon once.
• Only mobile coupons from Sprouts app will be accepted.
Here’s more about Sprouts:
Double Ad Wednesdays. Their weekly ad runs Wednesday to Wednesday. Which means on Wednesday when the new ad comes out, the sales from the last week’s ad are still valid too! So Wednesdays are definitely the days to shop at Sprouts!
Deals of the Month. It’s a month long ad full of sales you can see online here. But be sure to pick up a copy in store too – it’s full of coupons!
Reusuable Bags. Bring your own bags to Sprouts and get $.05 off per bag!
That’s what you need to know! Are you ready to shop at Sprouts?