A successful couponer is the one that has the MOST coupons available to him/her. So to be a better couponer, you have to have coupons coming at you from every direction!!
Here’s all the places you should be getting coupons from:
- Sunday Newspaper Inserts (I suggest getting 2-4 newspapers every Sunday)
- All You Magazine (go ahead and subscribe, you’ll be glad you did!)
- Free Coupon Alerts
- Target’s website (some are Target coupons, some are manufacturer – usuable anywhere!)
- Contacting Companies
- Sign up for Baby Coupons from major companies and for Baby Clubs at your grocery stores
- Free Publix quarterly magazines (even if you don’t shop at Publix, they have manufacturer coupons in them that you can use anywhere!)
- Join the Coupon Swap!
- Watch for “Printable Coupon Roundup” posts
- Purchase extra coupons on items you buy alot from a Coupon Clipping Service, like My Coupon Hunter.