I love Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program. It’s a great way to stock up on things you need around the house for less AND have them shipped right to your door! Choosing Subscribe & Save on an eligible item on Amazon means you get a 5% discount and Free shipping! It’s a win/win!
How Does Subscribe & Save Work?
- You’ll have to sign up for recurring shipments of the item. You can set your next shipment at a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 month interval. You can cancel after your first shipment with no penalty. The easiest way to do this is set it for 6 months away and then cancel the subscription after the first shipment.
- Your items will not ship right away. You’ll be assigned a delivery date when you start using Amazon Subscribe & Save. From that point on, your S&S orders will arrive on that day. Note that this is an arrival date. Any additions, changes or cancellations will need to be made in advance of the arrival date (my delivery date is the 11th of each month and I have until the 2nd to make changes). You can see your delivery date, order by date and upcoming items by visiting your Subscribe & Save Order page.
- Subscribe and save items are discounted 5%. If you have 5 or more items in your monthly order you save 15%!
- Subscribe and save items sometimes have additional discounts in the form of “coupons” to clip!
Here’s a peek at my next Subscribe & Save Delivery:
Some of these items are just my typical delivery items… cat food and cat litter come EVERY MONTH. I have four cats. It’s a necessity. I love the convenience of Subscribe & Save for that. I can order in bulk and it’s brought to my door!
But the others are really good deals that you can grab right now!!
- Honest Kids Appley Ever After Apple Organic Fruit Juice Drink, 6.75 fl oz, 32 Pack is priced at $13.56 BUT you save 5% ($.68) with Subscribe & Save AND there is a 20% off coupon to clip also, bringing your price down to just $10.85. BUT if you have FIVE items in your order, you’ll save $2.03 instead of just $.68. – making your total just $8.82!!
For some reasons, coupons applied don’t reflect on your Subscribe & Save order page but it shows on your order summary for the item as you can see here:
- all Powder Laundry Detergent, Free Clear for Sensitive Skin, 52 Ounces, 40 Loads is just $4.45 when you choose Subscribe & Save! BUT if you have FIVE items in your order you’ll pay only $3.98! I added two to my order!
- ECOS Dishmate Dish Liquid, Free and Clear 25 oz. (Pack of 2) is just $4.52 when you use Subscribe & Save. That’s just $2.26 per bottle. But if you have five items in your order you’ll pay only $4.05. (Are you starting to see a pattern here?)
Cottonelle CleanCare Family Roll Toilet Paper (Pack of 36 Family Rolls), Bath Tissue is $23.99, but choose Subscribe & Save to save 5% ($1.20) and be sure to clip the $2.00 coupon to pay only $20.79. But if you have five items in your order it’ll be $20.02!
What’s always in your Subscribe & Save order?
And this is just a small sampling of what is available with Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program! I mentioned above that you do not have to keep getting (and paying for) these items past your first shipment! Once your order has shipped you can go to your account and “Manage My Subscribe and Save Orders” and cancel them all!