Winn-Dixie shoppers – changes are coming!
Winn-Dixie sent out an email today saying that there are switching over the Plenti for their rewards program. If you are a Rite Aid shopper you should already be familiar because Rite-Aid switched to Plenti a couple years back.
What is Plenti?
When you shop at Winn-Dixie, you’ll be able to earn Plenti points. These Plenti points can be saved up and are valid for at least two years and can be used at Winn-Dixie and other Plenti partners. Once you’ve earned 200 points, you’ll be able to start redeeming your points. (Each Plenti Point is worth $.01).
You can also earn Plenti points when doing doing transactions and purchases at AT&T, Exxon and Mobil, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, and more. Then you can use those points for savings at certain partners including not just Rite Aid but also Exxon/Mobil, and Macy’s.
What does that mean for current Winn-Dixie shoppers?
Your Winn-Dixie/Plenti Rewards card will still get you the sale price at Winn-Dixie, bonus offers on select items each week and savings at Exxon/Mobil gas stations. PLUS:
- use your Plenti points earned at the checkout at Winn-Dixie!
- earn points on purchases at Exxon-Mobil that can be spent at Winn-Dixie!
- points last for 2 years
- Earn fuelperks! under the current program until March 26th
- Unused fuelperks! can be redeemed under current terms (your last fuelperks! will expire as normal – at the end of the month after they are earned. (meaning the end of April since all fuelperk earnings end March 26th.)
- New rewards program starts April 5th!
What do you think? I’m really kind of excited about the change!