I’ve paid for MANY Christmas presents the last 5 years just from the gift cards I get from Amazon. It takes a lot of will power to save them up over the course of the year, but the payoff is worth it when I have $200 to spend at Christmas – $200 that was FREE to me! Here are ways you can rack up Amazon gift cards for your Christmas (or whatever!) Shopping!
2016 is the year we’re going to have ZERO Christmas debt! So start building up those Amazon gift cards!
- Dealspotr – Join the Dealspotr network and get rewarded with Amazon gift cards just for browsing and sharing deals!
- My Coke Rewards – My Coke Rewards has added a $10 Amazon giftcard to it’s list of rewards you can redeem for codes off Coke products! Sweet!
- Receipt Hog – I love Receipt Hog! I just snap pictures of my receipts from shopping (grocery, convenience store, retail) and I get coins for my scans that I can redeem for Amazon gift cards! It really is that easy!
- Superpoints – View ads, surf the web, spin the Super Lucky Button. Earn points you can cash in for gift cards to Amazon, Target or for Papypal cash!
- Swagbucks – Swagbucks is my favorite way to earn Amazon gift cards quickly!
- Zoombucks – similar to Swagbucks and another way to earn Amazon gift cards.