To use coupons, you have to HAVE coupons. Here’s how to get coupons:
- Sunday Newspaper
How many papers should I get each week?
- Following your favorite brands on Facebook
- Brand’s Websites
- Store Websites
- Writing to companies
- In store and on products
tearpads, blinkies and peelies (coupons on products)
- In the mail by signing up through various programs
Mobile and e-coupon programs:
- SavingStar – works with Winn-Dixie, CVS, Rite-Aid and others. Load offers to your store card and receive it as cash back after purchase
- Ibotta – works with CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Target, Publix, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Whole Foods and more! Scan your receipt and items after purchase and receive cash back (requires a smart phone)
- Checkout51 – works at ANY store. You can upload receipts via phone app or by taking a picture and uploading via your computer.
- Shopkick – works with Target and other retailers. There are mobile coupons to use as well as offers to earn points you can redeem for giftcards. This one requires a smartphone
- Shopmium -similar to Ibotta and Checkout51. Find the app in your phone’s app store and use code MCACKKRG to get an extra freebie when you sign up!
- Receipt Hog – Receive points when you upload your shopping receipts and redeem your points for gift cards! Requires a smartphone.
- MobiSave – simple, easy cash back! Works at any store. Requires a smartphone. Use code STABL when you sign up here.
Store specific coupon programs:
Winn-Dixie e-coupon & app – coupons you load to your store loyalty card (easy to do with the Winn-Dixie app!) to receive a discount at the time of purchase. Cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons, do not double and one per purchase
Publix digital e-coupons – add the coupons you want to your account. Enter your account number (phone number) at the register to receive a discount at time of purchase. Cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons, do not double and one per purchase
Dollar General e-coupons – add the coupons you want to your account. Enter your account number (phone number) at the register to receive a discount at time of purchase. Cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons and one per purchase
CVS and Walgreens have started using e-coupons to and they are available through those stores’ apps.
Walmart – if you shop at Walmart at all, you need to get the Walmart Savings Catcher app!