Here’s a fun activity to do with the kids. Thanks Momondealz’s!
Foot Print Reindeer
Brown and red paint
Canvas (I got mine at AC Moore with a coupon)
1. Paint the bottom of your child’s foot and have them “stamp” it on the canvas. Be sure to leave room for the other foot.
2. When the paint has dried take your child’s finger print to create the reindeer’s nose.
3. After that paint dries, add the eyes and antlers with black sharpie.
- Math-Introduce the difference between standard and nonstandard measurement by having your child measure objects with their foot and then a ruler. Make comparisons and discuss.
- Language Arts: Read The Foot Book (The Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners)and compare all the feet!
Follow my Christmas Board on Pinterest!