Here are some of the details circling about:
- They will only accept 2 internet coupons per transaction
- They will NOT take BOGO free coupons
- They will NOT take FREE coupons or coupons that require associates to write in the amount of purchase
- No retailer specific coupons
- Coupons can’t be redeemed for more than the value of the product.
Signs should be in store soon advertising the new policy.
I’m SO excited! I’m headed over there this week to make a list of items that typically have coupons so I can start a list!
Thanks for the tip, Birmingham Bargain Mom!