Each week Momondealz brings us a fun, frugal kid’s craft! This week, make a Summer Bucket List with the kids!
Summer Bucket List
1. Create a list with your child of activities they would like to do during their summer vacation.
2. Cut a T-shirt shape out of construction paper and label each “shirt” with one of your bucket list items.
3. Hang a string on the wall and attach each shirt to the line.
- Make some of your bucket list items into goals. For instance we writing the alphabet for my 3 year old and learning colors for my 1 year old.
- Math: Use different colored paper to create the t-shirts and create a pattern with the colors. Have your child identify the pattern.
- Writing: Have your child write about each activity after you complete them.