- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product
- A convenient handle that allows the bag to be easily carried
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and big enough to fit a milk jug.
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
Where I live, we don’t have access to recycling facilities for paper, plastic and glass. But we do have several scrap metal places that take aluminum cans. I’ve tried recycling them before, but it’s just such a mess to try to save them. We have a small pantry so there’s not extra room for another can or garbage bag for saving cans. I abandoned the idea of recycling aluminum cans when Bug got big enough to be mobile, because I didn’t like having a container sitting in the kitchen floor for cans.
Now with the Hidden Recycler, we can start recycling cans again! It was SUPER easy to attach to the cabinet with the hooks provided. No tools or screws necessary so it can be moved or removed with no damage to the cabinets.
It fits perfectly in my cabinet under the sink. Which makes it easy to save cans because they can be rinsed out in the sink and tossed in the bag! Then with the handle, it can easily be carried downstairs when it’s full and emptied into a larger container in the garage until time to take the cans to recycling.
If this Earth Day, you want to resolve to do something better for the environment, check out the Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler. You can find at a number of local retailers (suggested retail price of $15.99) or purchase it at Rubbermaid.com.
Or, enter to WIN one right here!
If you would like to enter to WIN a Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler, please follow the directions below. Giveaway ends May 16, 2012 at 11:59 pm cst. Giveaway is open for U.S. and Canada.
Each action below is one entry. Leave a separate comment for each action you complete to get credit for it as separate entries.
Mandatory First Entry: Tell me what items you would start recycling if you have the Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler.
- Follow Saving Toward A Better Life on Facebook.
- Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter
- Follow Rubbermaid on Facebook
- Enter the Tums Freshers Giveaway
- Enter the 250 Customizable Stickers from Uprinting Giveaway
Rubbermaid provided me with a Hidden Recycler free of charge to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.