Their stores are individually owned and operated so their coupon policy can vary from store to store. Here is a general outline but check with your local store for their variation in policy.
PIGGLY WIGGLY COUPON POLICY (5/2/11)
Some stores double coupons up to 99c! (Some stores may limit the number of “like” coupons)
- $2.00 maximum face value
- No “free” items
- No “percent off” coupons
- Buy one get one free coupons allowed up to a $2.00 maximum value
- Coupon must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted
- Coupon must be legible with a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address
- Coupon value can not exceed the value of the product
AD FLYER STORE COUPONS
- Available in our Weekly Ad flyer
COMBINING STORE AND MANUFACTURER COUPONS
- Customers may combine one store coupon with one manufacturer coupon on the same item
Coupon rules may vary since the vast majority of our Piggly Wiggly stores are independently owned and operated. Therefore, please contact your local store with any questions on coupon policy variations.